Businesses large or small have the responsibility of meeting society’s commitment to protecting our environment.
The cost may ultimately end up with the customer with increased cost of goods and services passed on,
but no business wants to be profligate in its use of resources financial or human. We feel it comes down to:
When dealing with waste electrical and electronic waste a business needs a disposal partner who understands:
- You need to minimise the time spent by your people on none core activities such as recycling
- You need security to come first with the disposal of IT or branded equipment
- You don’t want high outsourced costs
- Your reputation or brand is precious to you and must be protected
- You want to do all you can to protect the environment
- You may have various operating locations or divisions with different disposal requirements
- You need to optimise the delivery of the above objectives without compromising security
At Ecosynergy we understand your business and work with you to tailor a WEEE compliance regime to meet provide the optimal solution for your business.
Click on ant highlighted word to read more. We work for some of the UK’s most environmentally aware and successful big businesses such as Next PLC and Barratt Developments.